Amir Khan vs Kell Brook Tickets: Terence Crawford's mentor predicts stoppage

Terence Crawford's mentor Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre accepts Amir Khan can knockout Kell Brook the same way his star student did in his past battle. Khan and Brook are at last set to clash in their hotly anticipated battle one month from now on February 19 at the AO Arena, Manchester. Fans can buy Amir Khan vs Kell Brook Tickets from our website.

The Bolton fighter fearlessly ventured into the ring to challenge Crawford for the WBO welterweight world title in April 2019. In spite of losing that huge cash match, Khan has connected up with McIntyre subsequent to parting with previous mentor Virgil Hunter.

Amir vs Kell Tickets - Terence Crawford's mentor Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre accepts Amir Khan can knockout Kell Brook
Terence Crawford's mentor Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre accepts Amir Khan can knockout Kell Brook 


The American is sure he will follow some guidelines from Crawford's experience on the most proficient method to beat Brook. Crawford, 34, took out Brook, 35, to hold his belt back in November 2020. McIntyre, a previous apprentice who resigned from boxing with a 7-14 record, told Sky Sports: "Goodness no doubt, I accept he can.

"In the wake of seeing how Crawford treated Kell, I accept that Amir can do exactly the same thing."

He added: "The thing is you need to show them as far as possible round, ensure he has it in the bank, in the event he must proceed to cash that check.

"That is what we say in America, it's in the bank, it's in the memory bank.

"So assuming Kell Brook attempts to keep steady over him, and has the battle on his side, he's now prepared for it, since he's prepared for it during camp, and I will not need to say anything new to him in the corner, since we've effectively dealt with it."

Khan has been utilizing preparing at high elevation in front of his possibly sink or swim confrontation with Brook. Addressing Sky Sports, he said: "We're up here in Colorado Springs, at around 6,500 feet high as far as height, and I think this elevation preparing helps particularly when it gets to the later adjusts in a battle.

"It's intense, clearly the air is much more slender when you're in the ring and on the cushions, yet it's just my first week here and ideally I'll become accustomed to it and when it comes to battle night, I'll be prepared for the full 12 rounds.

"Kell is the main thing at the forefront of my thoughts. This battle is a major battle for me.

"It simply shows the interest. Most importantly, it's astonishing we have it on Sky, however at that point to have the battle in Manchester which is very neighborhood to me and Kell, makes the battle significantly greater.

"I'm truly anticipating it. I simply need to place in a decent exhibition and this is a major battle for me where demonstrating I have."

xchangetickets.com is the best website to buy Amir Khan Boxing tickets. Fans can buy Amir vs Kell Tickets from our website.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India Vs Pakistan: Axar Patel’s Injury Clouds India’s Super-Four Clash

Asia Cup 2025: UAE Ready for High-Stakes Cricket Show

Abhishek Sharma Reveals Secret to Top-Order Success Ahead of T20 World Cup 2026