Shooter Sanjeev Rajput reveals new training regime for Olympic Shotgun
Veteran
Indian rifle shooter Sanjeev Rajput has resorted to dry practice and
yoga in self-isolation keeping an eye on retaining his sharpness ahead of the
Tokyo Olympic. In dry rehearsal, a shooter tends to fire a fireman, an object
hung on a wall, but without any ammunition. This serves the purpose of
preserving ammunition as well as honing one’s skill.
Olympic
lovers from all over the world are called to book Olympic 2020 tickets from our
online platforms for Olympic Tickets. Olympic Shotgun lovers can book Olympic Shotgun Tickets from our ticketing marketplace
exclusively on reduced prices.
We
must remain indoors for the next three weeks or till the time the situation
improves. But I am doing dry practice (or dry firing) at home besides yoga and
meditation, Sanjeev Rajput told the Press Trust of India.
With
a massive upsurge in coronavirus cases inducing a lockdown throughout the
world, athletes preparing for the Olympic have suffered a huge blow as they
must recalibrate their plans.
Sanjeev
Rajput, who secured his Tokyo Olympic quota by winning a silver medal
in the men’s 50m Rifle 3 Positions event at the ISSF World Cup in Rio de
Janeiro has already come to terms with the fact. I have been preparing for the
Olympic 2020 Games for more than three years, hoping to go there and perform at
the biggest period.
We
simply don’t have any choice now but to postpone the Olympic 2020. I support
the conclusion; we know it is for our well-being. Olympics Tickets can be grabbed
from our worldwide ticketing market place.
The A 39-year-old rifle shooter from Haryana has competent for four Olympic on the
trot now, representing India in three of them. His allocation at 2016
Olympic was given to a shotgun shooter.
“Also,
I have a back-up rifle which I will start using once the range opens. Using a
fresh barrel means I need to get used to it in time for the Tokyo Olympic next
year,” Sanjeev Rajput told.
Sanjeev
Rajput made a comeback with a gold medal at the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
and Asian Games in 2018 thereby increasing his chances of a place at the Tokyo
Olympic this time. I will upgrade my equipment now.
The
jacket and trousers I use now and which I was going to use in Tokyo later this
year are good enough to last me only 5-6 months.
Tokyo
2020 now postponed, Sanjeev Rajput will now have to upgrade his rifle and get
acquainted with the new one as soon as the lockdown gets lifted. His current
equipment was chosen keeping in mind the originally-scheduled dates of the
Olympic 2020.
I
had gone to Birmingham in February and chosen my ammunition for the Tokyo
Olympic. I doubt that can wait till next year.
Olympic
2020 lovers can get Olympic
Tickets through our reliable online ticketing market place.
XchangeTickets.com is the trustiest way to book Olympic 2020 Tickets.


Comments
Post a Comment